- Pay/register online via PayPal on Schedule or Workshops & Events pages
- Pay with cash or check at the studio
- Mail a check prior to class, series or event
1-Month Unlimited Card $130
- Can be used for any ongoing yoga class; not redeemable for workshops or special series
- Not to be shared by family members and domestic partners
- Unlimited cards expire 1 month FROM DATE OF PURCHASE, not first date of use
8-Class Punch Card $120
1-Class Drop-In $17
- Can be used during any ongoing or monthly yoga class
- Not valid for Intro to Yoga series
- Gift card includes a 4-class punch card ($70) or 8-class punch card ($130)
- Mailed with personalized message on greeting card
4-Class Gift Card
8-Class Gift Card
Refunds & Makeups
- Refunds are given if a student is unable to continue attending a series due to injury or family-related emergency. The refund must be requested before the first half of the series has been completed. A $15 processing fee will be applied to all refunds. Contact Annie.
- Missed classes can be made up by attending any other class offered DURING THE SAME 5- or 8-WEEK SERIES.
- Arrive five minutes before class begins. On your first visit to the studio, please arrive ten minutes early.
- Wear comfortable clothing that's not too baggy in the knees: shorts, t-shirt, footless leggings
- Please refrain from wearing perfumes or strong essential oils as many students are sensitive to aromas
- The studio provides all yoga props: mats, blocks, bolsters, straps, etc. You're welcome to bring your own.
We have limited scholarship funds and work exchange opportunities. We will do everything we can to welcome all motivated students regardless of ability to pay. Contact Annie.
Two Dog is a wonderful community and the teachers are holistic in their teaching styles. In a class you will move, laugh, contemplate, stretch, strengthen and be still.