Annie and Carol warmly invite you to join an
8-week Autumnal exploration of
Easeful living through Ayurveda and Gentle Yoga Practices
September 26 - November 21, 2021
Ayurveda, sister science to yoga, invites us to connect with and respond to the natural rhythms around and in us. With this in mind, we will gather online on Monday mornings to set a weekly foundation of self care and we will meet in person, if advisable, on two Sunday afternoons, for an opening and closing circle.
Included in course fee:
- Ayurveda Lifestyle Wisdom , by Acharya Shunya
- Nasya Oil
- Kitchari spice mix
- Tongue scraper
- Ayurveda oil
Enrollment and Fee info:
- Limited to 10 participants
- Early enrollment, sign up by Sept 15th: $425
- Enrollment after Sept 15th: $475
- COVID-19 vaccination required for in-person gatherings
- Financial Aid available, Contact Annie
- To start our time together, we will move through a Monday morning 20 minute simple and therapeutic asana practice.
- Each class will introduce new practices to explore and begin to craft the daily and seasonal Ayurveda tools that make sense to us in our own personlized Dinacharya (daily self care) practice
- We will learn how to develop a personlized Dinacharya and thereby set you on a course of lifelong wellbeing.
- This will be online.
- Sunday, September 26th, 4-6pm: Kick-off event
- Sunday, November 21st, 4-6pm: Ayurveda meal
MAIL Check to Two Dog
Carol Sanders, Carol has been a steady sub at Two Dog Yoga and one of the lead volunteer yoga instructors in the "Yoga Connects" chair yoga program at Two Dog offering classes to seniors and neighbors in the Lake City area. During her yoga teacher trainings, she first learned about Ayurveda philosophy and began to experience some of the benefits of Ayurveda practices. In September 2020, she joined Annie Stocker as students in "Wise Living", a year long program of in depth Ayurveda learning.
back to Workshops Page