Annie and Carol warmly invite you to join an
8-week Autumnal exploration of
Easeful living through Ayurveda and Yoga
September 26 - November 21, 2021
Asana, pranayama, and meditation are interwoven into a larger system of healing, Ayurveda. Ayurveda invites us to connect with and respond to the natural rhythms around and in us. With this in mind, we will gather two weekdays each week and three Sundays over the course of our time together.
Included in course fee:
- Ayurveda Lifestyle Wisdom , by Acharya Shunya
- Nasya Oil
- CCF (coriander, cumin, fennel) tea
- Kitchari spice mix
- Eye Pillow
- Tongue scraper
- Ayurveda oil
Enrollment and Fee info:
- Limited to 10 participants
- Early enrollment, sign up by Sept 1st: $850
- Enrollment after Sept 1st: $950
- COVID-19 vaccination required
- Financial Aid available, Contact Annie
- Connect with, and cultivate our understanding of the therapeutic benefits and mechanics of each pose… and what gems each asana may hold for us as individuals as we explore the rhythms of life through the lens of Ayurveda.
- Delve into mindful breathing practices and experience the beautiful foundational blessing of equanimity that this practice offers.
- Quest for deep rest, and renewal for our mind through weekly shared and guided meditation and chanting.
- Plan is to have in-person
- Learn about the many practices offered in ancient teachings of Ayurveda and.
- Craft the daily and seasonal Ayurveda tools into our own personalized Dinacharya/ Daily self care practice.
- Learn how developing a personalized Dinacharya can set you on a course of lifelong wellbeing.
- Will be online
- Sunday, September 26th, 4-6pm: Kick-off event
- Sunday, October 10th, 10:00am-2:00pm: Day hike.
- Sunday, November 21st, 4-6pm: Ayurveda meal
Carol Sanders, Carol has been a steady sub at Two Dog Yoga and one of the lead volunteer yoga instructors in the "Yoga Connects" chair yoga program at Two Dog offering classes to seniors and neighbors in the Lake City area. During her yoga teacher trainings, she first learned about Ayurveda philosophy and began to experience some of the benefits of Ayurveda practices. In September 2020, she joined Annie Stocker as students in "Wise Living", a year long program of in depth Ayurveda learning.
back to Workshops Page