Autumn Ayurvedic Cleanse
with Ayurveda Practitioner, Shannon McCall,
and Annie Stocker
October 12 - November 2, 2020
Autumn is a good time to release accumulated heat of the summer and support your body's transition into fall and winter with a gentle cleanse. Join Shannon and Annie in a three week Ayurvedic cleanse designed to help you release accumulated toxins, restore your digestive health, renew your energy and support your deeper connection with yourself.
Pre Cleanse/Purva karma: 10/15-10/23 (9 days)
Cleanse: 10/24-10/30 (7 days)
Post cleanse: 10/31-11/2 (3 days)
Cleanse Course includes, all using zoom:
- 15-30 minute pre-cleanse private zoom conversation with Shannon to customize the herbs for you: prior to October 12th
- Pre-cleanse discussion & restorative practice with Annie: Monday, Oct 12th | 5:25-6:45pm
- Once weekly zoom calls: Thursdays, Oct 15 & 22 | 7-8pm
- Discuss schedule and pre-cleanse protocol: Thurs, 10/15
- Cleanse protocol: Thurs, 10/22
- Special procedural support zoom call: Friday, Oct 30 | 6-6:30pm
- Plan for a restful day: Saturday, Oct. 31 --- no candy!! :)
- Recap of your cleanse experience and ideas for going forward: Monday, Nov. 2 | 7-8pm
- Includes Ayurveda cleanse supplies (herbs, oils, tea, ghee, and more), valued at $150
- to be picked up at Two Dog pre cleanse!
Benefits reported from others who have done Ayurvedic Cleanses:
- Strengthen your immune system
- Lower high blood sugar naturally
- Reset and detoxify while enjoying 3 meals a day
- Feel more energized throughout the day
- Start to heal brain-fog and enjoy more mental focus
- Eliminate cravings and strengthen your digestion
- Relieve constipation, gas and bloating
How an Ayurvedic Cleanse is different from other cleanses:
- An ayurvedic cleanse differs in that it is designed to detoxify all bodily tissues, not just the digestive tract. During the cleanse, internal oleation is used to support movement of toxicity out of deeper tissues and into the digestive tract where it can be eliminated.
- In addition to cleansing, we focus on a calming daily routine to support your body and mind in letting go and to support you going forward.
- An ayurvedic cleanse includes a pre-cleanse protocol to get you ready and a post-cleanse protocol to ease you back into your normal. Ayurveda's emphasis on nourishing routine with the cleansing diet and protocols brings a balanced and smoother experience.
Shannon McCall, B.A., AP, E-RYT, 500; Board Certified Ayurveda Practitioner (NAMA); Experienced, Registered Yoga Teacher (Yoga Alliance)
Shannon teaches the practices that are foundational to good health and wellbeing body, mind and spirit. For 35 years she has practiced and trained in yoga, authentic movement, meditation, western and eastern psychology, Ayurveda and the Diamond Approach. She is always learning and evolving-integrating what she has learned into teachings to support those with whom she is honored to work. The real teacher is within. True healing comes from the inside out. Shannon feels her job is to help you identify and let go of all that no longer serves you.
REGISTRATION CLOSES 10/9
back to Workshops Page